Why this privacy statement?
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. In this privacy statement you can read which data we process and we explain why we do that as much as possible.
Good to know
Questions and report abuse?
If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data we may process
We process your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
The personal data that we may process are:
- Distributor account information
- Sales Leads – Request product information
- Purchase and product registration data
- Product servicing registrations
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
- Location information
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Information about your activities on our website
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mails that you send (directly or via a contact form) are stored in our e-mail program
Your data will only be used for the purposes described below, unless you have actively given your permission for us to use your data for other purposes.
We use your data for example:
- To send our newsletter
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To analyze your behavior on the website, to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences
- To measure your surfing behavior over different websites, with which we can better tailor our products and services to your needs
- For handling your payment
Storage term of data
We do not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. The retention period depends on the purpose.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
We will not share your information with third parties if that is not necessary. If to complete an assignment it is necessary that your data is shared with a third party, we will conclude a processor agreement with that party in advance. In this way we ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Cookies or similar techniques
See, modify, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
Do you have questions or comments? Please contact us.